By Anna Ellis • 13 February 2023 • 13:32
Tourism launches new free tours to showcase Murcia’s culture and gastronomy. Image: Murcia City Council.
The offer includes guided tours, gastronomic experiences and a ‘gymkhana’ adapted to local history.
This is the new proposal of the Department of Culture, Tourism and Sports to promote the culture and gastronomy of the city.
The Councillor for Culture, Tourism and Sports, Pedro Garcia Rex, confirmed that “Murcia is a city rich in history and culture which also stands out for its famous and excellent gastronomy. With this new proposal we want to offer a complete experience of our city, our cuisine and our lifestyle”.
The tours are aimed at both tourists and residents of Murcia and are accompanied by an official tourist guide and last between 3 and 4 hours. A minimum of 6 people is required for the groups to depart and registration must be made up to 72 hours before the departure time.
To register, please send an email to [email protected]
All the information about the routes can be found at www.turismodemurcia.es/es/visitas-guiadas.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. Do remember to come back and check The Euro Weekly News website for all your up-to-date local and international news stories; remember, you can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Sign up for personalised news
Subscribe to our Euro Weekly News alerts to get the latest stories into your inbox!
By signing up, you will create a Euro Weekly News account if you donâ€™t already have one. Review our
- Couple restores Top Deck tour bus
- Russian gas cut to Europe hits economic hopes, Ukraine reports attacks on coastal regions
- Gutierrez: Reviving cultural tourism, reacquainting with our CHamoru identity | Opinion
- All aboard: Grand Central invites public to take bus tour of its Plainfield Township landfill | Lehigh Valley Regional News
- Rock Hall of Famer Stevie Nicks to bring tour to Phoenix in October